VISUAL DATAFLEX DEVELOPER
Due to growth in our Plan-IT department, we are looking for a new colleague to join our team. As a Visual Dataflex Developer you make an essential contribution to the development of our software programs. Programming, testing, implementing, it's all part of the function. Can you see yourself doing this with great enthusiasm? Then we are looking for you.
- Drawing up specifications and developing software under the guidance of the Senior Software Developer.
- Participation in projects under the supervision of the project leader or the Senior Software Developer.
- Implementing new functionalities on the software.
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level
- Completed education relevant to the position - at least HBO level
- Experience with object-oriented system development
- Experience in the field of applicability of components
- Demonstrated affinity for component development
- Knowledge of and experience with object-oriented programming languages, preference for:
- Visual Dataflex
- Visual Studio 2017
- ASP.NET MVC5
- ASP.NET Core
- Entity Framework
- .Net Framework 4.5
- Knowledge of and experience with relational database management systems and database design technology (SQL Server preferred)
- Up-to-date knowledge of the field and technology of automation
- Up-to-date knowledge of the field and the technology of design and development methods
- Continuously driven to continuously develop within your field
- Competitive salary
- Travel allowance
- Fresh fruit in the cafeteria
- Free coffee, tea, water and soft drinks
- A great working environment with fitness room and relaxation area (with pool table & table football)
- An outing four times a year
- And of course, nice colleagues! Even if we say so ourselves
Are you the new developer we are looking for?
Do you recognize yourself in the above points and do you see yourself as the perfect addition to our team? Do not hesitate and send your motivation letter and CV to Julian Hendriks (JulianHendriks@jds.nl). Do you have questions about this vacancy? That is of course also possible. Please contact us at 0478-585457.
Back to vacancies