New release: Plan-IT Workshop version 6.171.1239 available
Since 10 september 2019, a new version of Plan-IT is available.
When you have questions regarding the new release, then please contact our helpdesk via: email@example.com or via 0031 478-531444
Plan-IT Workshop version 6.171.1239
Changes / Additions
- The collect / deliver list now also shows if the car of customer needs to be collected / delivered
- Cleanup now also deletes reservations
- Agenda item now also shows the location in the appointment
- Extra operations are now shown in order in the selection list
- You can now enter company address information and that can be shown on the appointment conformation via new tags (look FAQ for more information)
- Retrieve password functionality added.
- Copy workorder can now be visually shown on the planboard.
- Time appointment times are now also changed on copy workorders if the service advisor is moved
- Personel number is added in the employee view. This number is also exported via the export.exe
- The question if you want to send an appointment confirmation is now also added in the service advisor workorder.
- When deleting a mechanic, calander and days off database will be deleted for future events
- Mail can now also handle SSL and TLS. (for connections with office365)
- Replacement vehicle trigger added
- It is now possible to show icons for the important checkboxes
- There is a new reservations view. You can search reservations (registration number and date)
- It is now possible to sort the overview on reception code
- It is now possible to sort the overview on registration number
- It is now possible to filter the overview on the status 'Is expected'
- It is now possible to send an e-mail to an e-mail adres when collect or deliver is selected on the workorder
- Triggers are now more flexible. Also new triggers are added (car wash, vacuum, diagnostic)
- Reservations are now shown above days off. Also they are a little big bigger so you see when there is a workorder placed on top of the reservation
- More information is logged from replacement car planning
- Log text has been increased from 100 to 250 tokens
- Communication with Plan-IT Online now runs on Rest funtions
- The information at the bottom of the planboard now shows if an item is at its maximum.
- Plan-IT can now give a notification when a workorder flows over into the next day (systemsetting)
- You can now filter on collect or deliver, car or customer in the taxiservice planning
- iDas Webservice link, triggers now also work on the iDas codes
- Printing now works better on Terminal Servers with local printers
- ODBC interface with EVA
- Dracar+ now checks if the interface has a "W" to determine if it is a workorder.
- There will be no communication with Dracar+ and Optima21 if it is a copy workorder
- Alpha+ interface
- Mercedes reports added when working with the Alpha+ interface
- Standard XML interface now has the option to import workorders directly in the pinboard
- Changed import Dracar+ cars and customers
- Dayplanning can now also deal with the Automatic pause logic of Autoline clockings
- Dayplanning now shows the total availible time
- Dayplanning now also supports tabpages
- It is now possible to suppress mechanics on the dayplanning
- Option to directly start the dayplanning.
- The standard timeregistration interface now works in combination with the dayplanning.
Back to news items
- Postal code will now also be visible on the out of stock print of a tire
- New print where you can see, per Width, how many of these are in the warehouse
- New print where you get all the tires where the license plate is equal to the last 8 digits of the VIN
- Print tirechange list now shows width instead of rim brand
- User+ can now get access to the warehouse
- User+ can be restricted to only add tires in the warehouse
- It is now possible to change the name of the warehouse. All tires in the warehouse will be changed to the new name.