New release: Plan-IT Workshop version 7.191.2323 available
Since February 8th 2022, a new version of Plan-IT Workshop is available.
You can find the Update Procedure here.
When you have questions regarding the new release, then please contact our helpdesk via: firstname.lastname@example.org or via 0031 85-2362500
Plan-IT Workshop version 7.191.2323
Changes / Additions
- Plan-IT now also checks the length of the workorder when calculating the block on overcapacity
- It is now possible to search on a part of the registration number in the reservations
- There has been a change on the tirepass report that lets you fill in more information.
- Extra check on deletion of a mechanic if there are still workorders active.
- Plan-IT now supports driver 7.21 of the Autoline ODBC driver.
- Maintenance.exe now also pushes replacement car availibility in SQL
- It is now possible to delete a mobile number from Plan-IT via the maintenance.exe (and also deletes al reminder SMS)
- Recalculate capacity is now a button in the System settings.
Back to news items
- Fixed a problem when you copy an empty week and past this the rest of the year in the calendar. It now just empties the calander.